To add your debit or credit card to an Apple Wallet:
- Unlock your iPhone and click on the Wallet app. (The Wallet icon is black and bears a tan wallet holding blue, orange, green, and red credit cards in the center.)
- If you cannot locate the app wallet, after unlocking your iPhone, swipe down on your screen to access the search bar and type Wallet or ask Siri to "open wallet."
- Once the app opens, click on the black circle with the white + sign in the upper right corner.
- The Add to Wallet screen will open; click Debit or Credit Card.
- An informational screen will open; click Continue, and a window screen will appear for you to photograph the front and back of your card. Because Old Glory Bank’s debit card is a unique vertical format, you will need to click Enter Card Details Manually at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter the cardholder's name and the card number, then click Next. Enter the expiration date and security code, then click Next.
- The Old Glory Bank Terms and Conditions will appear. You must click Agree to continue the setup. If you disagree, the setup will be canceled.
- Once you click Agree, select if you would like to verify your card via text message, email, or by calling your bank. Select your notification method and click Next.
- Enter your verification code and click Next. Your card is now set up in Apple Wallet.
- If you have other cards in your wallet, you can set your newly added to be automatically selected when using Apple Wallet. If you wish to designate this card as your default payment, click Use Default Card. If you do not want it as your default card, click Not Now.
- If you want to add your card to your Apple Watch, click Add Now at the bottom of the screen. If you do not wish to, click Done in the upper right corner.
- A confirmation screen should pop up with a white box confirming that your card is ready for Apple Pay. Click Done in the upper left corner to complete the process.
- Click to select your Old Glory Bank debit card from those in your wallet, then click the circular button with three dots in the upper right corner.
- Click Notifications.
- Toggle the switches as preferred for Show History and Allow Notifications.
- If, at any point, you decide to remove your card, click the circular button with three dots and then Card Details. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, click Remove Card and then confirm by clicking Remove.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.