All deposits made to Old Glory Bank are subject to review per our Funds Availability Policy and check verification. Our full terms and conditions are available here.
In most instances, the first $225 of your deposit will be available on the first business day after we receive your deposit.* The remainder of the deposit up to $5,525 will generally be available on the 2nd business day after the banking day of your deposit. Deposits over $5,525 may be held up to 7 business days.
For example, you deposit a check on Monday afternoon (before 4:00 p.m. Central Time) in the amount of $10,000.00.
- $225.00 will be available on Tuesday, the next business day.
- $5,300.00 will be available on Wednesday, the 2nd business day.
- $4,475.00 (the remaining balance of the deposit) will be available on the 7th business day.
If your Old Glory Bank account is less than 30 days old, we may hold your check up to 9 business days.
Other Mobile Check Deposits may be held up to 7 business days, for any of the following reasons:
- Your total check deposits in one banking day exceed $5,525.
- You are redepositing a check that was returned unpaid.
- You have repeatedly overdrawn your account. If we hold your check for this reason, you will receive another e-mail from us with the details of when your funds will be available.
You may log in to your account anytime to view your account balances and transactions, view all alerts available to you, or manage your account.
*If your deposit was made on a Saturday, Sunday, or Federal Holiday, the next business day will be considered the day of your deposit.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.