ClickSWITCH from Old Glory Bank makes it easier than ever to switch your direct deposit.
Follow the steps below, or watch our helpful video, to switch your direct deposit to Old Glory Bank.
Start by logging in to the mobile app on your device. If you have not yet downloaded our mobile app, please visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Login with the same credentials you chose when you established your account.
To sign up for direct deposit through the mobile app or web account access:
- Click the Menu button and click Services once the menu bar appears. (The Menu button appears in the top right corner on our website account access, and in the bottom right corner on our mobile app.)
- Next, select Direct Deposit. You will seamlessly transition to the ClickSWITCH* page within the Old Glory Bank app.
- To set up your recurring Direct Deposit, select Switch Direct Deposits and type your employer’s or company’s name in the search bar. Once the employer’s/company’s name populates, click Continue. NOTE: If the company/employer is not found in the database**, you will click Not here? Create a new depositor and follow the prompts to manually enter the information.
- Select the desired account for your deposit. You have the option to split your deposit among multiple accounts. Enter your split and click Continue.
- Follow the final instructions to enter the last four digits of your social security number, confirm your information, and Submit your switch(es).
To view your Direct Deposit Switches:
- Click the Menu button and then Services once the menu bar appears.
- Next, select Direct Deposit.
- Select View Existing Switches. Here you can view, edit, and delete your existing direct deposits and see the status of your requested switches.
Note on Processing Times:
Once you submit your Direct Deposit request, the switch will be processed and sent to the employer/company within 24 hours. Automatic payment and direct deposit switches typically take 5-15 business days*** once the employer/company receives the form. Social Security deposit switches may take up to 30 days. Timeframes vary depending on the company, type of payment or deposit, and method needed to switch the payment.
- To stay up to date on the status of your request, visit the Existing Switches page with our website account access or mobile app.
- If your switch status remains marked as "Pending" or “Mailed” for over 10 business days, we encourage you to call your company directly.
*As our preferred digital account-switching vendor, ClickSWITCH allows you to securely switch your direct deposits from your previous financial institution account to your Old Glory Bank account.
**ClickSWITCH has a database of 21,000 employers and federal and state government agencies, including the Veterans Benefits Administration, Social Security, etc. For any employer not found in the database, ClickSWITCH will process the switch by mail on the customer’s behalf.
***Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, with the exception of Federal Holidays.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.