On the home screen of our mobile app and account access website, we have options to retrieve your username and/or reset your password.
To reset your password:
- From the home screen, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your username.
- Choose a method to receive a secure access code – by phone, text, or email. Note: access codes expire in 15 minutes. Repeat the process from step 1 if your access code has expired.
- Choose your new password. Enter the password in both boxes.
- Must be between 5 and 20 characters.
- Must contain at least 1 number.
- Must contain a minimum of 1 lowercase character.
- Must contain a minimum of 1 uppercase character.
- Must contain a minimum of 1 special character.
- May not be the same as the last 5 passwords.
- May not be the same as the current password.
- Choose whether to register this device. If you are logging in via a shared device, do not register device.
Your new password is now set. You may log in.
To retrieve your username:
*At this time, retrieving your username is only possible via our website account access. The mobile app will be updated soon to include this feature.
- From the home screen, click Forgot Username.
- Click the second tab, Forgot Username.
- Enter the information requested to verify your identity.
- Choose the method by which you’d like to receive your username – text or email. (Hint: text is fastest. Email delivery can be delayed by your email provider.)
- Click Continue.
- The email or text with your username will arrive shortly.
Once you have retrieved your username, you may proceed to log in.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.