To add your debit or credit card to Samsung Wallet:
- Unlock your phone and click the Samsung Wallet app to open. (The icon is bright blue with a white credit card icon.)
- Once the app opens, click the Menu button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Next, click Payment Cards and then the + sign in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click Add payment cards.
- Follow the instructions to register your card.
- Note, due to the unique design of your OGB debit card, we recommend clicking the button Add card manually to input your card details.
- After reading the issuer’s terms and conditions, click Agree to complete the progress.
- If, at any point, you decide to remove your card, click Samsung Wallet, then Menu, and finally, Payment Cards, just as you did when registering the card.
- Then, select the card you wish to remove and click More Options (as indicated by the three dots at the top right of the screen).
- Click Delete Card. Note: You may be asked to verify your request by entering your Samsung Wallet PIN.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.