Once you have opened your account, now it is time to choose your username and password to access your accounts on our mobile app or through a browser.
Watch our helpful video or follow the steps below to access your accounts.
Here are your eight steps to choose your username and password:
- Download our mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or visit this page through any browser.
- Click the Enroll button on the bottom menu.
- Complete the information with the same email address and other details that you used when applying for your account.
- Choose your preferred username. We do not assign your username. You may have to try some different variations if your first choice is already taken. Your username must be 7 or more characters in length.
- Click Continue.
- Our system will send a secure access code. Please choose a contact method to receive your code - by email or automated phone call. Be sure to answer the phone if that is what you choose!
- Enter the secure access code on the next screen.
- You will then be asked to create your password. Your password must be between 5 and 20 characters, and contain a lowercase, an uppercase, a number, and a special character. Once your password is created, you are all set and ready to log in to your account.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.