Old Glory Bank is not tied directly to Zelle as a handful of large banks created and control the Zelle network. In keeping with our desire to provide a private, secure, cancel-proof banking experience, we have created Old Glory Pay, our own payment app which allows our customers to exchange payments with other Old Glory Bank customers.
To use Zelle with your Old Glory Bank debit card:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store and download the Zelle app.
- Select the option to create a new account. Enter your mobile number.
- Zelle will ask you to search for your bank. Because Old Glory Bank is not one of Zelle’s partner banks, you will need to enter our information manually.
- Click “Don’t See Your Bank?” to continue.
- Enter an email address which is not connected to Zelle through another bank.
- Zelle will send a verification code to your email. Enter the code to continue.
- Enter your Old Glory Bank debit card information.
- Enter your address.
- Create your Zelle username and password.
- Zelle will confirm when your account is created successfully.
- You will now be able to send or receive money from other users who have accounts at a Zelle-partner bank.
*Old Glory Bank is not affiliated with Zelle and cannot guarantee any payments sent or received through the Zelle app. At least one person in the transaction must have an account with a Zelle-partner bank to use their service. For the most secure and efficient connection to another Old Glory Bank customer, please use Old Glory Pay.
Old Glory Bank™ and its family of associated trademarks are the property of Old Glory Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.